Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last fall I worked with the Make-A-Wish Foundation of MA to help in part to grant a wish for a very courageous young man. I painted an outdoor Green Monster complete with a manual scoreboard!! Well, opening day happened for "Greg's Field of Dreams" a couple of weeks ago, and I was fortunate enough to be included in the festivities. Today, there was a story about the "Monster Bash" in Westwood's Daily News Transcript. Click on it to check it out! Here's to wishing the best for Greg and his family!! I felt honored to be part of his wish and to be included on his special day.

Congratulations to all the Sox fans for being part of history last night....500 consecutive sell-outs at Fenway! I was hoping to be at 501st consecutive sell out tonight as to watch my niece and her 8th grade class sing the national anthem at Fenway!! Let's hope the rain does not put a damper on the game. I have actually sent my sister-in-law in my place - thought it was a great way to celebrate her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment